I have over 15 years of experience in the Health and Fitness Industry as a qualified exercise professional and Yoga Teacher, I have taught a variety of yoga and fitness classes from Kids, Pre + Post Natal, Elderly to fast paced group classes like Body Balance.
I started my yoga journey in 2002. Since then I have gained my Les Mills –Body Balance AIM1, RYT 200 Yoga Alliance and British Wheel of Yoga ‘Yoga Teaching Diploma’ after studying with Dr. Elena Voyce.
Most of my classes and one on one sessions are based within the Milton Keynes and Leighton Buzzard area, however I also host a variety of International Yoga Retreats, few times a year.
My style of yoga is primarily Hatha Flow and Yin Yang Yoga which I teach through community groups, Gym group classes and Mindful Workshops.
- Sept 2001 – Exercise to Music
- Dec 2004 – Les Mills Body Balance
- Dec 2006 – Register of Exercise Professionals
- Jan 2009 – Yoga Alliance RYT 200
- April 2009 – Les Mills Body Balance AIM 1
- May 2010 – British Wheel of Yoga (Kids, Pre + Post Natal, Special communities)
- Chair Yoga – Elderly Home – Crochet Retreat
- South of France / Gascony