TERMS & CONDITIONS
BESPOKE BOUTIQUE RETREATS (BB RETREATS)
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
- The customer shall pay BB Retreats a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 25% of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation, unless stated otherwise. The full balance is due at time of booking for BB Retreats.
- The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to BB Retreats not less than 2 months prior to the date of departure, unless stated otherwise. Bookings within the last 2 months must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made by BACS transfer to BB Retreats. Account details will be given at time of booking.
- The prices quoted on our website are in British Pounds. The price is the exact amount to be received by us, irrespective of fluctuations in currency and irrespective of any third-party transfer charges. If you choose to pay by electronic transfer, please instruct your bank to charge all costs to you, otherwise there will be a shortfall in the amount that we receive.
- BB Retreats reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks before due arrival date, 0% refund
- Cancellation 6 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
- Cancellation 10 to 12 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
- Cancellation more than 12 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
- If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date, BB Retreats reserves the right to cancel the reservation, retain the deposit and transfer your place on the retreat to another person at our discretion.
- We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a retreat, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid, but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- All travel arrangements are your responsibility and at you own cost (unless you have booked travel and transfers through BB Retreats). We shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel. Transfers to/from the retreat are at your own cost, unless otherwise specified.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
- BB Retreats is not held liable for flight costs.
- The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to BB Retreats and its guests, staff or owners.
- The customer shall keep all BB Retreats fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
- BB Retreats reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and BB Retreats shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- Some of our rooms on our retreats are based on two sharing either a double or twin beds. Double beds will only be allocated for two people upon request e.g. couples. In the event of no twin rooms being available, a double bed may be allocated to those wanting to share but only with the full consent of the customers before booking. When sharing a room with a stranger we will ensure it’s with the same gender as yourself.
- Rooms are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- A single occupancy supplement is always available upon request and the price for this will vary from retreat to retreat. If booking a single place, we will highlight this ahead of confirming your booking.
- In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
- YOU MUST HAVE FULL TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER THE ACTIVITY OF THIS HOLIDAY. You need to have your own travel insurance and provide us with those details in case of emergency. Your insurance should cover you for cancellation, sickness, losses and all the usual risks.
- Please be sure to advise us of any health conditions before you book. We reserve the right to decline your place on a BB Retreats if a health condition is deemed a contraindication to the yoga retreat program. We request that anyone wishing to attend a retreat, with such a condition, consult their registered GP before attending. In certain cases, we may ask for a letter from your GP to confirm that you are well enough to participate in the retreat.
- If you do not advise us of your health conditions, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and your payment is forfeit. If you have health conditions that may be affected by the activities offered by BB Retreats, we reserve the right to advise you to desist in the interests of your wellbeing.
- Whilst all measures are taken to ensure a high standard of health and safety, our retreats are often situated in the countryside, and we shall not be responsible for any injuries caused by nature or the environment.
- If you are partaking in any aerial yoga workshops you must not have any of the following contraindications: Pregnancy, Glaucoma, Recent surgery, Very high or low blood pressure, Recent head injury, Heart disease, Cerebral sclerosis, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Severe arthritis, Recent stroke, Implants or joint replacements, Hiatal hernia, Disc herniation or spinal stenosis, Severe muscle spasms, Propensity for fainting,
- Occasionally, changes may have to be made (e.g., yoga teacher, class times or other arrangements), which we reserve the right to do at any time. Changes are usually minor and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If your accommodation has to be changed, we will do our utmost to provide accommodation of a similar rating. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure.
- We accept responsibility for ensuring that the retreats are supplied as described and that the services we are contractually obliged to provide are to a reasonable standard.
- We are not liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur during your stay or travelling to and from BB Retreats. Yoga classes are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. We are not liable for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
- We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control.
- If you have a problem during your retreat, please inform one of the BB Retreats team immediately and she/he will endeavour to put things right.
- The information contained in this Site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this Site. Accordingly, the information on this Site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professionals or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult someone at BB Retreats. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site has been obtained from reliable sources, BB Retreats is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this Site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will BB Retreats, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain links in this Site connect to other Web Sites maintained by third parties over whom BB Retreats has no control. BB Retreats makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other Web Sites