Learning to Play with Our Monkey Mind – 11th August 2018
£8.00 – £35.00
Saturday 11th August 2018
Wing Village Hall LU7 0NN
10:00 – 12:00 p.m.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to allow settle in time.
Unleash Your Play Brain: By: Portia Tung & Kim
Join us on a play adventure to learn about the psychology and benefits of play for you and your child. Explore what play means to each of you and develop a symbiotic understanding between your monkey mind and your human self. Through a combination of playful storytelling, exercises that enhance your play intelligence and the gentle movement of yoga, you will leave feeling refreshed and better equipped to make the most of your monkey mind!
● Breathing techniques to manage your monkey mind
● Ideas to nurture your monkey and your human
● Ways to live more playfully
● A greater sense of resourcefulness even when under stress
● A greater sense of calm
● Parents who wish to thrive, not just survive, in their children’s company
● Adults who who wish to delight their grandchildren, nieces and/or nephews
● Adults who wish to enjoy working with children more
● This session is designed for adults and children ages 5 and up
● We have a limitation of 40 spaces – 20 adults and 20 children